In these Terms and Conditions Queensland Compensation Lawyers Pty Ltd ABN 17 135 360 119 is referred to as We, Us or Our.
By using our website you acknowledge and agree:
- to be bound by these Terms and Conditions;
- that your use of this website represents your irrevocable agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions;
- that any information provided on this website is intended to provide general information and commentary only;
- that nothing on this website constitutes legal advice. Formal advice should be specific to your situation;
- that nothing contained on this website gives rise to a lawyer-client relationship between you and Us;
- that We do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any loss suffered as a result of you relying on the content contained on Our website;
- that We are not liable for any loss or damage suffered by you in connection with these Terms and Conditions;
- to indemnify us for all fines, damages, expenses, losses, penalties and costs arising out of or relating to your use of Our website, any information that you provide to Us via this website or any damage that you may cause to this website. This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability relating to copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, trade mark infringement and breaches of the law;
- that any links provided to external websites are provided for your convenience and may not be accurate and/or current;
- That any information contained on Our website may not be relevant to your state or territory;
- that We are not responsible for any information, content or privacy practices provided by any linked websites;
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time and as We see fit;
- that We own the copyright information and material on Our website unless expressly stated otherwise; and
- that no material or information on our website may be used, reproduced, distributed, stored or transmitted without our prior written consent.